– Mark Brady, a friend and classmate.
– Karen Poiani, a friend of Rebecca and Claudia Brenner.
– Wayne Wilcox, a friend and classmate.
– Judy Wight, Rebecca’s youngest sister.
– Christine Thomas, a friend and classmate.
– Mary Wilson, a friend and classmate.
Cathleen “Cathy” Thomas
– Bill Thomas, Cathy’s older brother.
Julianne “Julie” Williams
– The Rev. Rebecca Strader, Julie’s minister.
Gary Matson and Winfield Mowder
– Clea Matson, Gary and Winfield’s daughter.
Stories from Survivors
– Meg, a youth who survived an anti-gay assault as a teenager.
(Note: Because she does not want to be the focus of the Stories Project, Meg’s story is only visible during the Week of Action.)
– Clayton Ham, a youth who wanted to share his experiences of being openly gay in high school.
– Tessa Crawford, a youth who has been touched by both suicide and homicide.
– Jazmin Johnson, a transgender woman who refuses to be defined as anything but a human being and a survivor.
(Note: Jazmin’s story has been locked temporarily due to safety concerns. It will be put back online at her discretion.)
– Eve X, a survivor of abuse, rape, and same-sex intimate partner violence.
– Aviva Maxwell, a survivor of anti-trans violence who wanted to share her experiences at the intersection of race, gender, and social class.
– Taliyah Parker, a woman who has been personally touched by both suicide and homicide.